Online, offline, international: highlights in 2018
The time for reviewing last year is over; what’s far more EXCITING is a look into the future – what does 2018 have in store for us apart from a football World Cup?
This is very specifically reflected in our trade fair diary: this year, too, Krones will once again be present at differently themed events all over the world. These will of course include some human resources fairs, but also trade fairs for all branches of the beverage industry.
Enumerating all the events concerned here would take up too much space, but nonetheless I should like to provide a small preview of our event highlights:
- upakovka, Moscow, 23 – 26 Jan.
- Anuga FoodTec, Cologne, 20 – 23 March
- Djazagro, Algiers, 9 – 12 April
- Craft Brewers Conference with Brew Expo, Nashville, 30 April – 3 May
- Hispack, Barcelona, 8 – 11 May
- ExpoPack, Mexico City/Santa Fe, 5 – 8 June
- ProPak Asia, Bangkok, 13 – 16 June
- Iran food+bev tec, Tehran, 24 – 27 June
- Pack Expo, Chicago, 14 – 17 Oct.
- China Brew China Beverage, Shanghai, 23 – 26 Oct.
- Gulfood Manufacturing, Dubai, 6 – 8 Nov.
- BrauBeviale, Nuremberg, 13 – 15 Nov.
- all4pack, Paris, 26 – 29 Nov.
All these events (including those not listed here) have two things in common: firstly, we shall be keeping all interested parties up to date before, during and after the fair on our Social Media channels – simply follow Krones and stay in touch with things online.
What’s more, they will have one theme in common. Because quite irrespective of whether a fair is primarily themed around beer or milk, around process engineering or packaging technology – digitalisation and its potential will retain their relevance in 2018. We at Krones are working indefatigably on rendering our clients’ production operations more effective with the aid of digital solutions – and what better place for mutual feedback could there be than international trade fairs?
And there’s yet another event on the way for 2018: after five years, the Krones Blog is getting a new face. In recent weeks, we’ve been asking our readers for feedback and suggestions for improvement, and the team is currently working on the relaunch – we’re looking forward to being able to show you the results.
For now I wish our readers every success in 2018 and perhaps we’ll be seeing each other at one or other of these events.